Wednesday 24 September 2008

Media Invasion Day 2

Got up at the bright and breezy hour of 6 45, although i was none to pleased about that, and immediately turned onto my youtube account TGA92. I'm sure whoever is reading this obviously thinks that im a media nutter for going on youtube straight after getting out of bed, but i have come addicted to two new singles from two of Britains best rock bands at the moment. The First one being the new Kaiser Chiefs single 'Never miss a Beat' which i found out about last friday, while watching MTV two. I thinks its a great catchy song, and i will certainly be buying the album. The other is a free single that anybody who has ordered the new Bloc Party album 'Intimacy' will recieve for free. The song is called 'Talons' which i find is much more interesting that a lot of the music at the moment. Also this a good example of how im affected by the media, because i heard about the song through an advert, then I found the song on Bloc Party's website, then proceeded to order the album. Some people may be considered to weak minded because of how easily im affected by the music industry, but if i find a song by a pretty decent band, then i might as well buy it, so don't mock me. I listened to both songs for ten minutes in total.
I listened to my Ipod on my way to school on the bus, for 40 minutes. You will probably realise that i do this on the way to and the way back from school everyday, as the bus journey is quite tedious now. During school i wasn't affected by the media at all really, purely because i see school as prison that locks you away from things in the outside world, so nothing media related occured at school.
I got home after big band after not being affected by the media at all, which I thought was quite an achievement. Needless to say, i went straight on my computer and looked up the latest video games coming out and did me usual media related stuff and 'homework' for 2 hours. This is quite a lot i think but i don't care.
I then lit up an incense stick and transcribed 'Californication' by the Chilli peppers for the rest of the evening. End of transmission

P.S Logic Pro is AMAZING and another wonderful from Ben Yahtzee is out tonight. Time for some giggles i think

No comments: