Wednesday 24 September 2008

Media Invasion Day 1

Even though it appears that i'm currently in Media Studies, and its a wednesday, i'm still gonna fill out all the times that i was affected by the media on Day 1 of the media invasion.
After being given the task, i saw an advert for the new Kings of Leon album on my way home, which caused me to look it up and research it from 5 30 till 6, later on in the evening. Also, on the way home on the bus, I listened to some banging tunes on my Ipod.
This Ipod is my least favourite of all my Ipod's purely because it keeps freezing on my logitech speakers, meaning i have to reset it often. This annoys me more than 80's drum sounds, which really get on my nerves.
Anyway, i also watched Black Hawk down after doing my homework for an hour, while listening to the delights of Massive Attack for an hour. I had recorded this film after seeing an advert for it in the radio times (yes i know how upperclass that last sentence sounded). I enjoyed Black Hawk Down, and enjoyed the style of Ripley Scott, as i have tended to on regular occasions, but he ain't got anything on Senor Roderiguez yet.
So ended the first day of my media log....

p.s ZERO PUNCTUATION TONIGHT
oh and also, i would like to pose the following question. Is blogging really a necessary part of a modern day person's life? Do we really need to tell everyone what we are thinking? Is it another way for the government to spy on us? Probably a bit of a rubbish question on all accounts but oh well.

No comments: